- ADP has been working with promoters and organizers of Paralympic Sports in India since 2006 in order to spread awareness about Paralympics Sports.
- ADP has organized the National Paralympic Table Tennis Championship continuously from 2007 to 2009 in New Delhi, 2010 to 2012 in Ghaziabad, UP and 2014 in New Delhi with collaboration with Indian Para Table Tennis Federation.
- ADP was recommended to join the Steering Committee of Planning Commission as Special invitee on Youth Affairs & Sports for 12th Five Year Plan in 2011. This was the first time that disability had been included.
- ADP organized the first International Tournament between India and Bangladesh in April 2017 in New Delhi, while also organizing several National and State tournaments of Wheelchair Cricket from time to time.
- In 2018, Indian Wheelchair Cricket Team came back after the historical victory against Bangladesh in India-Bangladesh Wheelchair Cricket Series 2018 was held at Dhaka, from 4th to 8th May 2018. Cricket legend and arguably country’s best cricketer ever Mr. Sachin Tendulkar also supported the Indian team for this tour.
- In 2018, ADP in collaboration with Wheelchair Criket India “India- Pakistan T-20 Wheelchair Cricket Series” at Dubai (UAE) from 16-21 Sept 2018. Indian Team won against Pakistan by 3-0.